We're recruiting for a new pub operator or pub management couple in Stoke-on-Trent!
A bit About Us...
At the Craft Union Pub Company, our philosophy is about putting brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities. We believe pubs play a vital role in the lives of their customers and we are committed to nurturing this. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our pub operators, supporting them as they practice their craft of running outstanding pubs. For us, they are our local heroes.
Craft Union Pub company are a proud part of Stonegate Group. Operating since 2015, we partner with over 500 Self-employed Pub Operators, supporting them as they run brilliant wet-led community locals. Our self-employed agreements allow you to run a pub business you love, while remaining secure in the knowledge you have the full support of Stonegate Group, the UKs largest pub company, behind you. We work with experienced industry professionals from all backgrounds including self-employed pub managers, management couples, general managers, publicans, and assistant managers. If this sounds like your sort of business venture, then we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for passionate, committed and ambitious pub managers to join our team and help transform each community one pub at a time.
What are the Benefits of Working With Us?
- As a self-employed operator you'll receive a percentage of the weekly net turnover to pay yourself & your staff
- Industry leading profit share scheme
- Ingoing costs of only a £500 deposit
- Quarterly machine profit share & Sales incentive payments
- Accommodation for yourself and your family maintained to an excellent standard
- Continuous growth opportunities due to our investment and expansion plans
What are the Requirements to Running a Pub With Us?
- You’re a Personal Licence (APLH) holder
- You’re an absolute pub lover ready to build a business in partnership with Craft Union on a self-employed basis
- You thrive in a community environment, often finding yourself at the heart of community causes, with a natural ability to bring people together
- You thrive in a high-volume environment and love that pub-buzz feeling
- You fully understand the importance of building a great team around you to ensure you deliver a fun and safe environment for your community to enjoy
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial flair and have a true talent when it comes to delivering an unforgettable atmosphere in a range of situations; whether it’s a warm and friendly welcome to regulars, to hitting it out the park during a sporting event
- You want to fully focus on building one brilliant pub with Craft Unions support, rather than run multiple sites