Location: Cutting Room Melton Mowbray
Are you a Kitchen Team Leader looking for a new challenge, or an experienced Kitchen Team Member who is ready to take the next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to assist in supporting, coaching, and mentoring your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also helping propel the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. The Cutting Room is a friendly venue offering delicious food, great drinks and unforgettable experiences to all our guests. We are able to host any occasion including lunch, dinner visits, birthdays and all other special occasions. We also deliver the BEST night out experience in Melton Mowbray.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk