Head Chef Vacancy - Full time - Monton, Salford - Up to £33,000 plus profit share
We are looking for a Head Chef to lead the talented kitchen team at the Blue Bell in Monton near Salford.
What we offer our Head Chefs:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Realistic bonus potential
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Head Chef does at JW Lees:
- You’ll be a dedicated and professional leader ensuing that kitchen standards are maintained to the very highest standard
- Be passionate about cooking great food and ensuring every dish leave the kitchen to specification
- Ensure that excellent stock control practices are maintained
- Motivate your team to perform to the best of their cooking capabilities
- Mentor and develop your team, passing on your skills, knowledge and experience
- Be the creative genius behind the in-house specials
- You will lay the ground rules and have overall responsibility over daily operations within the kitchen ensuring you and your team achieve 5* Scores on the doors
- Your work will be exemplary and will inspire your team to send the perfect dish on time every time.
Where you will be working:
Why come and join the us at the Bluebell? What sets us apart from any other pub? We would like to think it’s a fantastic opportunity to make a start in the hospitality sector. From working in the kitchen serving fantastic Sunday dinners and fresh delicious food or serving guests on the front with Emma and Dave on a bustling Saturday night or one of our ever popular quiz nights. We really would like to hear from you, so regardless of experience apply for one of our roles and and we can invite you in to get to know the team and pub. We look forward to hearing from you!
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together