Are you an experienced Sous Chefs seeking the chance to further your career? Would you prefer to work within a smaller business where you voice is heard and listened to? Do you have the vision and capability to lead the kitchen brigade to success? If so, read on!!
Let’s tell you a little about us. The Tempest Arms has just re-opened after an extensive refurbishment. It has a sparkly new kitchen and a strong head Chef, and is part of our Individual Inns Collection.
Set in the rolling picturesque countryside, it is a 17th Century, dog friendly inn and restaurant with 21 bedrooms and a large function room, ideally located on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales and Skipton
Working alongside the Head Chef you will be involved in recruiting, training, and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential. You will lead by example and have full accountability for maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness, adhering to all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy.
That’s not all!! There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate. Join the Tempest family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation for you and your family
- 50% off food during shifts
- Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a pension
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need.
- The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Access to ‘healthcare cashplan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical, and other medical / consultation treatments
Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes