Apprentice Hospitality Team Member - Telford
Do you want the opportunity to earn as you learn?
Then this Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship offers you the best of both worlds.
As an guest server, at Pizza Hut, you will be working towards the Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship standard over the course of 14 months, so if you have the desire to develop yourself and your career, this may be the apprenticeship for you.
This nationally recognised qualification is equivilant to 5 GCSEs & will teach you hospitality skills & behaviours required to work in a variety of hospitality establishments.
At Pizza Hut we use a blended learning style, which means delivering our apprenticeship standard 'face to face' & via 'Teams' video link. You will have a monthly session with your apprenticeship trainer, in addition to completing learning throughout the year.
You will be responsible for ensuring your guests have an amazing time. As a naturally friendly, outgoing, chatty person, you’ll be at ease communicating with the guests, your colleagues, and your management team.
Role Highlights [Just a taste]:
- Ensure each guest receives a great experience.
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Accurately take orders & give advice, where needed
- Being attentive to the guests, until they leave the restaurant
- Adhere to all health & safety/food hygiene regulations
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working
- Staff meals
- Employee discount
- Smart rewards
- Further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
& Much more....