Location: Gosta Green Birmingham
Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Bar Team Member as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with the team and deliver a great experience to our guests.
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Prepare and serve our high-quality food and drink
- Make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
At Social Pub and Kitchen we are trendsetters, and our bar and kitchen teams reflect that! Our venues have a laid-back and social atmosphere, so we are looking for team members that are friendly and confident enough to chat with our guests about our food and drink and our diverse range of events throughout the year. We also pride ourselves on our individuality and inclusivity, everyone is welcome at our Social Pub and Kitchen venues, and our goal is that everyone has the best experience possible, every visit. A pub in Birmingham where guests can relax with friends and enjoy the good things in life like beer, burgers and all live sports!
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Early access to your earned wages
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk