Location: George Poplar
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the management team and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the manager’s absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. Here at The George, we are the heart of the community. From the Locals that have been drinking here for 40 years to the office workers that frequent at lunch times. It’s the true heart of the east end with a diverse mix of people at any given time. We offer live music and quality food ,The George really is the hidden gem of the Isle of Dogs.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk