For us, the Assistant General Manager is an inspirational leader who is passionate about the team and guests. Are you the epitome of outstanding service with great leadership skills to match? If so, we'd love you to apply for the Assistant General Manager position today!
WHY WORK FOR MAVEN?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time.
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice, and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us, up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
- ETM has partnered with Otolo to provide mentorship programmes to inspire and promote working within hospitality
Northwood is a bold and unique destination, located in Angel Central, near Angel Station. Catch all the action in the best place to watch sports. We've got it all from football, rugby, NFL, tennis, basketball, golf, boxing and F1 along with all other major tournaments.
Maven Leisure is a new and expanding London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars and restaurants. We are all about quality, personality and making memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our Maven family, you must live by our EPIC values of excellence, passion, integrity and challenge, and you must be able to live these within the front of house team.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager who will, along with the General Manager, be responsible for building the business, ensuring the smooth operational running of the venue, as well as the management and development of your team. You will also be able to work effectively alongside our head office operations team. As an Assistant General Manager, outstanding service will be at the heart of what you do every day, so it's important that you share our EPIC values and standards for excellence.
The ideal Assistant General Manager will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' management experience in a quality, high volume venue
- Superb staff management and motivation skills
- A strong grasp of day to day and annual financial aspects of the business
- Experience of managing and leading big teams
- A love for staff training and progression
- A forward thinking focus and a desire to build the business
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the Maven family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
ETM are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.