We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Cluster Groups, Conference and Events Sales Manager to oversee and manage all aspects (planning and sales) of the meetings and events diaries and the relevant team members across the cluster of three Gatwick hotels. As well as working to commercial targets and objectives, the role will also be pivotal in taking ownership of and providing guidance for operational excellence within the areas under the remit of this role. Recruitment, training and people development will also form a key part of this role. In addition to managing through team members, the role will also require the individual to personally be involved in actively taking and converting enquiries, planning events, account management and driving sales.
*** Please note that the role is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract. ***
What we are looking for:
- Team player with strong & positive interpersonal skills
- A successful track record of at least 3 years in meetings and events sales and planning together with managing a team.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Willing to adapt and change styles as and when necessary
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”.
- Develops constructive relationships both within Arora Hotels and external clients and suppliers
- Fantastic communicator
- Strong commercial approach identifying sales and revenue maximisation opportunities for the cluster GC&E revenue streams.
- Computer literate
- Good Account Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Produce reports as required in line with current guidelines
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
What do we offer?
Our Cluster Groups, Conference and Events Sales Manager receives some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary + Bonus Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Access to Hilton Go - team member travel programme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Tastecard Membership
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Cluster Groups, Conference and Events Sales Manager and join our team!