Chef De Partie
A committed and hardworking individual, you will have a drive to contribute to a team goal of delivering high quality gastro dishes in a premium setting.
- Can clearly demonstrate all basic chef skills, can work under pressure within a high volume environment.
- Has a full understanding of the provenance of fresh ingredients and be able to prepare to exactly standards.
- Strives for excellence, translating this into every dish, its flavour and presentation.
- Is a strong team player, yet can work on own initiative.
- Is an excellent communicator and is confident in working with senior chefs in the organisation to exceed the highest food standards and ensure a smooth running of the kitchen team.
- Understands the importance of stock control and margins and can translate into efficiencies within the kitchen enironment.
- Punctual and organised.
- Fully conversant in all Food Hygiene and Food Safety regulations.
- Keen to learn how to contribute to this busy and browing business.
- Willing to push standards to excellence in order to strive for higher AA Rosette Accreditation
- Working within a privately-owned, group of high-quality hospitality sites renowned for gastro excellence.
- Career opportunities – development within the group.
- Competitive rate £11.00 - £12.00/ph
- Individual bonus scheme and benefits package
- 28 days holiday/pa pro rata.
- Tips split equally between all team members.
- Will require own transport
- No formal qualifications are essential, however and City and Guilds Professional Cookery qualification, NVQ or SVQ acheievements would be beneficial.
- Ideally has experienced working within a fast-paced, high volume, fresh food hospitality establishment.
- Available to start within one calendar month