Location: Bristol Pear Birmingham
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the management team and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the manager’s absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
To be considered for this position you must be at least 18 years old as it involves the sale of alcohol.
A little bit about us…
At Social Pub and Kitchen we are trendsetters, and our bar and kitchen teams reflect that! Our venues have a laid-back and social atmosphere, so we are looking for team members that are friendly and confident enough to chat with our guests about our food and drink and our diverse range of events throughout the year. We also pride ourselves on our individuality and inclusivity, everyone is welcome at our Social Pub and Kitchen venues, and our goal is that everyone has the best experience possible, every visit. The Bristol Pear is located in the heart of Selly Oak on the Bristol Road. We’re next door to Selly Oak train station, as well as being served by excellent bus routes. We have a large student clientele with a famed weekly offering from our regular Quiz nights, legendary Wing Wednesdays and hugely popular Karaoke nights. We're a pub that does it all!
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk