Kitchen Porter Vacancy - Flexible hours - Conwy - Up to £10.42 per hour plus tips and profit share
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the talented kitchen team at the Groess Inn in Conwy.
What we offer our Kitchen Porters:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Kitchen Porter does at JW Lees:
- You’ll play a main part in keeping the kitchen running efficiently and spotlessly clean during and after service
- You'll be responsible for cleaning utensils and dishes along with general kitchen duties and on occasion basic food and ingredients preparation
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Be keen to learn new skills and progress
- You’ll get the chance to shine, contribute to our success each and every day and our team will give you their full support to help you to rise to the top
Where you will be working:
The oldest licensed pub in Wales since 1573, the Groes Inn is perfectly nestled between the beautiful Conwy estuary and the stunning Tal Y Fan mountain. It's the perfect 5* star country inn with rooms, a newly refurbished executive kitchen driven by our head chef Mathew. A great opportunity to work with a superb team lead by a passionate and driven manager, Will. So you are looking for that next challenge or career the Groes inn is the place to be.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together