Location: Hogshead Newport
We are looking for experienced leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the General Manager and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the General Managers absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. The Hogshead in Newport is a warm and inviting pub, with a traditional theme running throughout, enhanced by not only our ‘olde’-style blackboards for advertising great deals and weekly line-ups, but also our candle-lit tables and much-loved relaxing open fire.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk