Pizza Chef Vacancy - Sale - Flexible Hours - Up to £12.42 per hour
We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our fabulous team at the Bridge Inn in Sale
What we offer our Pizza Chefs:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Pizza Chef does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
The Bridge in Sale is a brand new addition to the JW Lees managed estate. With its beautiful canal side setting, The Bridge is an awesome place to work. We have a range of opportunities available and are a looking for passionate chefs and superstar bar & waiting staff to come and be part of something special. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, a cracking team spirit and great benefits to all our team members. The pub has staff parking, is located on numerous bus routes and a stones throw from Dane Road tram stop so its easy to get to and from work. Apply for one of our roles on line or drop in and meet the team!
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together