Assistant Head Housekeeper
We are looking for an Assistant Head Housekeeper who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
The Assistant Head Housekeeper is an exciting and key role within the hotel operation. Joining an exceptional team, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring all guests and visitors have a truly personalized experience from their arrival to their departure.
You will assist Head of Housekeeping department in managing and administering the Housekeeping operation. To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are maintained. To enforce the Brand Standards, company policies and departmental rules are adhered at all times. Position assists in ensuring guest and Team satisfaction is achieved while maintaining the operating budget.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Head Housekeeper in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the housekeeping team
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Tastecard Membership
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets
Apply now to be our new Assistant Head Housekeeper!