Location: Henrys Cafe Bar Cardiff
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager or an experienced Kitchen Team Leader who is ready to take their next step.
Do you have…
- The ability to support, coach, and mentor your team
- A high standard of food knowledge and skill
- An up-to-date COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal knowledge
- A willingness to develop on a personal level whilst also propelling the brigade forward
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. Henry's has been a staple of Cardiff's bar scene for 30 years, serving delicious food, and a wide range of cocktails, wine, craft and beers. The relaxed, contemporary surroundings make Henry’s the place to be for all occasions from after work drinks to a post-theatre cocktail. Henry’s is located on Park Place, in the heart of the Welsh capital, making it the perfect place to enjoy a pint of delicious local ale and watch Welsh Rugby.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 1000 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk