Salary - £24,000 - £26,000 + 10% Bonus
The Duty Manager leads our team in providing best-in-class, rockstar-level service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training and coaching our Associates; the Duty Manager drives the highest level of service to ensure our Guests have the best time of their lives.
Duty Managers also have general operational responsibilities related to running the venue including opening, closing and peak shifts.
Additionally, Duty Managers may be responsible for overseeing other specific departmental business functions. This might include (but would not be not limited to) hiring, scheduling, Associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, facilities maintenance, and marketing.
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service
- Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
- Uphold operating standards and drive Guest safety and satisfaction
- Ensure all Guest areas are staffed and functioning efficiently
- Manage the operational duties of their department
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue
- Prior experience in restaurant, hotel or leisure management experience
- Management experience in a high-volume environment is desired
- Management experience in a corporate hospitality environment is desired
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- 33 days leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous professional development in a fast-growing company
- Food and Beverage discounts
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family