Waiting & Bar Staff - Red Lion
Waiting and Bar Person
The Red Lion
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
We are looking for Waiting & Bar staff, experienced in customer service, to join our team at our beautiful Red Lion pub and B&B, located on Odiham’s picturesque High Street, near to Hook and Basingstoke.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
- Hourly wage of £7.50 to £9.00 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £4,000 per annum, paid monthly
Other support to you
- Free meals on duty
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business.
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- Regular social events, familiarisation trips and in-house team competitions
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions