Restaurant Assistant Manager
Whether you are meeting up with colleagues or friends, celebrating a birthday or just running in to grab a coffee and a cake to go, at Bill’s you can expect a warm welcome, great service and fantastic, freshly prepared dishes. We are currently looking for an amazing Assistant Manager to join our dynamic team.
Every day at Bill’s is different, from small groups to large birthday parties and everything in between, every guest needs to be made to feel welcome and receive incredible service! As well as making sure our guests have a great time, a Bill’s Assistant Manager needs to be a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge and keen to make a real difference. As an Assistant Manager you will be part of a strong team, but you are also a leader!
Our Assistant Managers
- Have 1 or more years’ experience in a general or deputy management role in a volume driven restaurant environment.
- Are instinctively service inspired and do not compromise for an easy life, always strive to encourage the highest standards in others.
- Have a strong work ethic and work exceptionally as part of a team.
- Have already run shifts in a busy, high turnover restaurant, whilst still coaching and motivating the team throughout every shift.
- Have a keen eye for detail in both the running of a shift and in making sure all paperwork and documentation is always correct.
In return we offer fantastic training, a competitive salary, and the chance to grow and develop your career. If you love working with a diverse and strong team, want to push yourself and love the hospitality industry as much as us, we would really love to hear from you!