Kitchen Team Member
Location: Ye Olde Red Lion Sutton
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. Ye Olde Red Lion is located in the beautiful village of Cheam, Surrey and has something to accommodate all of our guests. During the day, we offer a plush (but easy-going) atmosphere, with a relaxed lunchtime trade. An easy venue to chill, meet, eat and drink. If the sun is shining, people soak up the rays in the largest pub garden in the village. By night, Ye Olde Red Lion is a popular site to meet friends, with a lively atmosphere and suitable music to suit, offering great value for money on both food and drink. Plus, live music throughout the year make Ye Olde Red Lion a great place to work.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk