Love to cook?
Experience in leading a team?
We have a position for you!
Head Chef Opportunity at the Cotswold Gateway Hotel
Situated in the historic Cotswold region of England, this charming great pub with great food and accommodation is ideally located for those wishing to visit classic traditional villages, beautiful countryside and world-famous Oxford. Traditional comfort and service, great food, wines and heritage casks ales are to be found with a charming attention to detail all at the edge of one of the premier Cotswold destination.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression. We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
- Leading and training the team to always offer excellence in a competitive area.
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.