£30 - £35k although negotiable based on experience plus tronc - that's your card tips that are paid into your bank. Great cash tips *
- 50% discount on food for staff.
- 28 days holidays (full time basis - pro rata for part time based on hours worked)
- Pension scheme with Royal London with employee contributions matched by the company up to 4% of salary.
- We partner with national training provider HIT to support our work-based level 2, 3 and 4 apprentices. We offer Hospitality Team Member, Hospitality Supervisor, Hospitality Manager or a range of back of house apprenticeships to help join our kitchen crew. Lincoln Green apprenticeships are company funded with no reduction in hourly rate.
- Monthly 'Family Newsletter' giving updates on all things 'Lincoln Green', with opportunities to feedback and be recognised for the great work you do.
- Discounted bottles and cans from the Lincoln Green Brewery online and brewery shop.
- Beer Bonus Loyalty Card scheme offering discounts on food and drinks.
- Annual Christmas get together held in January for all Lincoln Green team members!
* 100% of tips go to our teams. Actual tips by restaurant will vary. Tips are left solely at the discretion of our guests and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way.
Our kitchens are dynamic, fast-paced and high volume so you will have experience of being a head chef, chef manager, kitchen manager or senior sous chef in a busy, premium fresh food environment. You will be responsible for the food culture within your pub, working closely with the pub manager to drive the business forward, helping to formulate seasonal menus with our Leadership Team. We are looking for a confident leader who will nurture their team and create an inclusive and supportive environment. You’ll also need excellent business acumen to manage a well-run kitchen, keeping on top of your stock, GPs and labour controls.
- Developing the menu to deliver fresh, seasonal dishes that deliver the required GPs and attract customer interest
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices