Hours: minimum of 35 per week (5 out of 7)
Salary: £9.00 – £9.50 per hour
The Kings Head hotel is currently recruiting an ambitious Hotel Receptionist looking to join a successful branded Hotel. Candidates with Hotel experience preferred.
The main aim of this role is to offer our customers a bespoke service, and the job holder will have an excellent opportunity to be part of the Front of House team and make the role their own.
- Front of House duties and answering phones
- Reception check-in and check out
- Dealing with external and internal inquiries
- Making reservations as and when required
- Cashier duties
What skills are we looking for?
- Previous hotel reception minimum one year experience preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and one additional language.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to progress further in their role.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Opera system.
- Ability to stay calm in complicated situations.
- Ability to use own initiative and self-motivated.
What do we offer?
- For the right candidate, we offer excellent career progression within our hotel with the aim of this role developing into a junior Management role
- We will support the right candidate with further training, and hospitality qualifications are also available
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Bespoke staff discounts for Hotel and Pub.
- Pension contributions