Delaware North UK is hiring for a Beverage Manager to join our Wembley Stadium team. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us at iconic venues like the above and in other amazing locations across the country.
A day in the life of a Beverage Manager
- Manage and control of the entire beverage stock logistics operation with the venue.
- Manage the day-today ordering, receiving and distribution of stock from external contractors and suppliers within the venue.
- Creation and implementation of strategic plans to improve cost of sales throughout the venue.
- Be accountable for all beverage stocktaking and auditing of beverage stock within the venue.
- To produce beverage stock forecasts in line with all the department business requirements.
- Ensure that there are sufficient beverage stock levels to trade successfully on a daily basis based on forecast.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a high volume logistically challenging environment.
- Evidence of strong people management skills and leadership qualities with strong communication and written skills.
- Forklift License.
- Advanced IT and accounting skills with experience in purchasing systems.
- Knowledge and experience with manual handling
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life.
Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!