Assistant Hospitality Manager - Emirates Stadium
Delaware North UK is hiring for an Assistant Hospitality Manager to join our Emirates Stadium team. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us at iconic venues like the above and in other amazing locations across the country.
A day in the life of an Assistant Hospitality Manager
- To support the Hospitality services effectively, using business efficiency tools, organisational skills, and resources to deliver on time, to the required standard and with a guest focus at all time.
- To ensure that great products, services, programmes and initiatives to ‘make things happen’ are delivered by the hospitality team.
- To work collaboratively with the Meeting & Events team.
- To ensure all operating standards as detailed in the company’s operating standards are followed by all staff.
- To support the Hospitality management at the venue, to ensure that they deliver quality food and service across the entire operation.
- To ensure all supplier invoices are approved and processed in accordance with company procedures.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- Operational experience and track record within a similar environment.
- Strong service orientation and customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude
- IT literate
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life.
Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!