People are the foundation of a great business and it’s success story. At Brewhouse and Kitchen we firmly believe in People first and whole heartedly put this down to our values and how all our leaders manage and engage with our teams.
We are grateful to have won the accolade this year at the Publican Awards for Best Pub Employer!! Proud to be recognised within our sector, we continue to provide an excellent working environment for employees including comprehensive training, strong staff motivation and benefits, alongside a meaningful career path/ development structure for employees.
To qualify for this role & be part of Team Brewhouse and Kitchen, our Assistant Managers must have passion, knowledge & a drive to support their General Managers, meet our objectives:
- To recruit, retain and support the Best People
- Deliver Consistently Outstanding Service
- Delivery of Operational Standards
- Maximise Business Profitability
- Full Ownership for Driving Sales
Primarily we are looking for a person that shares our values and has an interest in beer. It is important to us that you are people focussed and have the desire to drive sales through your leadership, coaching & good communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Benefit from a competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Free meal on shifts
- 30% off Food & Drink in our Brewpubs and BOGOF on our Mini Kegs
- 30% off our Experience Days and 20% off accommodation
- Brewhub with access to over 3000 discounts/Cycle to work scheme
- Brewing Happiness, a Positive Mindset daily for Team and Guests alike
- Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Transparent career paths for career progression
- Being part of an awesome, fun and inclusive culture
- And most importantly, flexible shifts to fit in with life!
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop and aspire to be part of something incredible. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best, we look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!