Kitchen Manager - Competitive Pay - Generous Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply) - Discounted food on Shift - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme
Slim Chickens is an exciting fast-casual restaurant brand that has built up a huge following in the U.S.A and is rapidly growing with expansion in the UK. We plan on opening Slim Chickens across the UK and are building a team of passionate, ambitious, driven people to deliver the best possible guest experience and to help us in opening our new sites.
We have built up a reputation of serving the highest quality chicken, marinated in buttermilk, hand-breaded and cooked-to-order, all served to our guests with our friendly Southern American style hospitality. Our food is honest, meals are social, and the door is always open.
We know that the experience our guests receive will only be as good as the people who deliver it, and this is where you can get in on the action and join the Slims Nation.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in being a part of the journey, you can apply here.
What do we look for in a Kitchen Manager?
• A passion for all thing’s food and a love of cooking
• Ability to work well under pressure
• A natural leader, able to inspire and motivate your team
• A strong understanding of how to run and manage a professional kitchen
• Realising your potential and helping others to achieve their’s
• Pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
• Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced professional kitchen environment as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager is desirable
To carry out this role you will need to be over 18
What you’ll get as part of the job:
• Flexible working opportunities
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Discounted food on shift
• Training and development opportunities
• Apprenticeship Scheme
• Employee assistant programme
• Refer A Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!