An interesting opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship at a large International Company working as an Payroll Administration Apprentice based at our Leeds office.
Working to deliver best practice operational HR and Payroll solutions. Providing full Payroll administration support to the business.
Our Apprentice will complete an Intermediate Business and Administration Apprenticeship with HIT.
For the duration of the apprenticeship you will be coached, guided and mentored towards your qualification.
Your mentor will also guide you along with HIT and your assessor towards the goal of completing your qualification supported by the team within the Leeds office.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to deliver HR strategy and policies across all lines of the business
- Provides administration support to SAP myWorkLife our global people management system
- Provide guidance and information on subjects relating to Payroll procedures and service provision
- Provide all administrative support and undertake other ad hoc project work as required by the Senior HR Team
- Administer the maternity, paternity and family policy administration and payments (this needs rewording)
- To administer requests from the business in line with SLA targets and Company standards
- Administer the Employee Appreciation programme
- Support the HR Senior Team to collate due diligence information for TUPE related activity and business bids
- Develop key relationships across the businesses, to enhance the people management capabilities of managers
- Understand customer needs and priorities through questioning, prioritizing daily workload accordingly
- To promote and maintain positive relationships with all Aramark Business units, external client and external agencies
- Resolve ad hoc enquiries escalating when required
- Share information across the team
- Participate in team meetings
- Provide advice to managers in respect of HR and Payroll administration standards and procedures
- Review requests for information or support and suggest ideas to enhance delivery or resolve barriers
- To act as an active member of the payroll team, providing feedback, ideas and suggestions to improve HR and Payroll activities or processes
- Develop an understanding of Kronos Time and Attendance system
- Processing payroll data / additional hours and voluntary deductions
- Develop an understanding of overpayments and there recovery
- Understand manual calculations of income tax and NI
- Develops an understanding of payroll legislation including SSP/SMP/SPP
Salary NMW every 4 weeks 2 weeks in arrears ( open to discussion)
40 hours a week
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5 with a 30 minute lunch break
My Staff shop which offers a range of voluntary benefits