Vapiano is a popular Italian restaurant group with 5 restaurants open in the UK currently, a dark kitchen that has just opened and more restaurants to be opened very soon! With the best people working in our teams, innovative development projects happening and shareholders that are experts in hospitality we have an exciting future ahead of us.
Our handmade fresh pasta is legendary and we’re proud of the quality of every meal we make. If you’ve ever been to any of our restaurants, then you’ll know what we mean. There’s no place like it!
Our Managers are experts in their restaurants and their teams. They are trusted to make good commercial, people focused decisions that give the best experience to our guests.
To become part of the Vapiano family you will take personal pride in managing your restaurant to a high standard and have proven, strong experience in a busy hospitality environment. You will be a leader that is passionate about developing the business and will want to share your knowledge and ideas to make Vapiano the best place to eat!
Skills and Experience:
- Strong hospitality experience.
- Commercially aware and able to make decisions that maximise sales.
- A self-starter with a genuine love of hospitality and everyone in it.
- Understanding that hospitality is a 7 day a week business that doesn’t have office working hours, so flexibility is key.
- Knowledgeable about Hygiene & Safety regulations and able to maintain food and service quality and consistency in line with Company standards
- You are a team player enjoy listening as much as talking.
- Inovative and able to suggest ways that we can grow and improve.
- A problem solver that can see the solution in every challenge.
- And pasta, it really helps if you love fresh pasta!
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and role ownership
- Varied and exciting experience
- Pension scheme, access to our benefits website.
- 28 holidays per year.
- Free delicious food on shift.
- To be part of a dedicated team of great people!