Vapiano, the home of handmade fresh pasta, is now looking for an incredible new Marketing Executive for a full time, position!
Vapiano is a global Italian restaurant group, with 6 restaurants and a delivery kitchen in the UK. We have the best people working in our teams are we’re super proud of our buzzing team culture. Our handmade fresh pasta is legendary, if you’ve ever been to any of our restaurants then you’ll know what we mean. There’s no place like it!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a warm, enthusiastic Marketing Executive to drive our digital voice and be a brand guardian for Vapiano UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a small but driven team who strive to put guests and our team at the heart of everything we do. The role will be an integral part of the business and should be done with creativity, integrity, and common sense.
This a fast-paced, varied and very rewarding role, where you will:
- Oversee our award-winning social media working with our agency to create engaging and relevant content for all channels
- Cultivate brilliant relationships with our partners, influencer network and content creators. You will also spot opportunities to work with new people and make awesomeness happen!
- Be responsible for our internal comms and manage a group of social champions to help drive local marketing
- Manage feedback, driving our commitment to guest experience both in-house and online.
- Execute our email and CRM plans, website updates and get involved in other exciting digital projects
- Contribute to wider yearly marketing plans (making your ideas come to life)
- Work on broader brand marketing projects (from new restaurant launches and events to at home recipe kits)
- Manage print, working with the restaurant teams and our printer to make sure physical touch points look great
- Track, report and reflect on your areas of responsibility, driving change where needed
This position reports to the UK Marketing Manager and the role will be a mix of working from the restaurants and working from home.
Our ideal person will:
- Have can-do attitude and be a team player who is willing to get stuck in
- Be a self-starter, super organised and energetic, with a genuine love of hospitality and everyone in it
- Be a social native, you will know what is trending and what the latest Tik Tok craze. At least 2 years of experience doing social for a business is ideal
- Have excellent copywriting skills and a genuinely lovely tone of voice
- Have a brilliant understanding of working with influencers and content creators
- Be tech savvy, with experience in CRM, CMS, google insights and analytics
- Love pasta, it really helps if you love fresh pasta!
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and role ownership
- Varied and exciting experience
- Pension scheme, access to our benefits website and Private health care
- 28 holidays per year plus bank holidays
- To be part of a small but dedicated team of great people!