Counters Team Member
Reports to: Counters Team Leader
Here at Boparan Concessions we provide excellent standards and service to our customers and we know that the experience our customers receive will only be as good as the people who deliver it, and this is where you can get in on the action!
While each position is critical to our success, the real power comes in the creation of a team and teamwork as this is what makes us the success we are today, and a bigger success tomorrow.
Key Purpose of the role:
The Counters Team Member serves as the face of Boparan Concessions, being totally customer focused – Therefore they make that critical first and last impression on our customers. The main purpose of the role is to produce first class, top quality, fresh products, create a welcoming environment- along with excellent service and standards for all of our customers.
· Preparing and cooking fresh food products for sale to the public following a high standard of food safety procedures and specifications to meet quality and consistency standards and to control costs.
· Following stringent production routines to maximise sales and minimise waste
· Display exceptional standards of customer service along with enthusiasm and professionalism to ensure the best possible customer experience
· Display strong product knowledge to improve the customer experience at all times
· Supporting the Counter Manager in ensuring the counters are fully set up for service in line with all checklists, cleaning schedules, audit standards and brand standards
· Merchandising to a high standard to showcase the quality of the products you produce
· Ensure all products offered to the customer meet the company standard for quality
· Effective and professional handling of any customer complaint, informing the Counter Manager immediately
· Ensure that you comply with legislation regarding Security, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
· Can fully explain and demonstrate the presence of allergens
· Work in a fast-paced environment
· Informing the Counter Manager of any stock or equipment issues
· Attend and contribute to team meetings and training sessions
· Know and exceed sales and waste targets
· Friendly and approachable
· Strong communication skills
· An eye for detail
· Enthusiastic and motivated
· Excellent time management
· Takes pride in personal appearance