Livelyhood Pub Group is looking for a Hospitality Passionate Group Marketing Manager to join our fantastic team in Balham - SW12
-Full time Group Marketing Manager opportunity, open to flexibility
-Reporting into the Operations Director
Our Ideal Group Marketing Manager
- Brings with them experience across the full marketing mix, with a focus on social & digital
- Has experience in a similar role
- Loves hospitality, particularly pubs & is keen to work with a growing independent pub operator
- Knows the London Market & has good understanding of hospitality's emerging trends
- Will bring passion, fun and personality to our ambitious, people focused team
About Livelyhood Pub Group
We currently have 6 independent pubs in South London and we will shortly be opening site number 7. We're big believers in the Hospitality Boom and we're putting our best feet forward - developing new areas of business, expanding our product range, trying new things, oh and did we mention we also love dogs!
This means we are continuously growing at Livelyhood & our Group Marketing Manager will enjoy a varied role with genuine opportunities to be creative and develop their career - as we grow, you grow.
Group Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
-Collaborate & develop Livelyhood's marketing, social & digital strategy
-Create & manage all social media content
-Work effectively with site teams to create & deliver local marketing initiatives
-Launch new venues including local area research, setting up digital platforms, PR
-Engage with the local community via events, voucher donation, partaking in local festivals
-Supports our sustainability agenda & the relationships with our charity partners - BigKid Foundation & Only A Pavement Away
Key Skills & Attributes
-Great communication & collaboration skills
-Creative thinker, who is passionate about hospitality
-Excellent attention to detail
-Can do attitude
-Good understanding of analytics and SEO/Engagement
What's on offer
- If you like the sound of us, we'd love to hear from you.
- £35k - £40k salary (experience related)
- Bonus plan based on salary %
- 25% Livelyhood discount for you, your friends & family across all sites
- Your wellbeing matters and you will have access to Livelyhood Mental Health First Aiders & employee assistance support
- Opportunity to work flexibly
Our Group Marketing Manager auditions are currently underway, so please don't delay in sending across your application.
You'll appreciate that all candidates need to be eligible to work in the UK and will have a UK bank account.