As a Restaurant Recruitment and Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle for your designated restaurant working collaboratively with the Central Recruitment and L&D Managers for your restaurant. It will be your responsibility to engage with local talent and build a strong candidate pipeline for all team member level roles, focussing on retention and ensuring we are taking care of our new team members through the onboarding process.
It will be essential to build a strong relationship with your stakeholders and hiring managers. It will be key to have a good understanding of recruitment processes, how to manage a varied workload and have had previous experience of working in a fast paced, hospitality environment.
• To advertise and manage ads via our designated ATS system for all team member vacancies
• Proactively source candidates for all vacancies via Job Boards, referrals and local platforms
• Manage all applicants, ensuring a constant stream of applications for management consideration
• To respond to all candidates successful or unsuccessful, ensuring we give a positive experience to all.
• Telephone screen all direct candidates and arrange interviews for all suitable profiles
• Organise and deliver recruitment open days for the site
• To manage the recruitment talent pool on a day-to-day basis
• Complete all reference checks for any potential new hires
• Conduct meet and greets for new starters in the business, giving them a warm welcome to the restaurant
• To manage all pre-start paperwork and onboarding for all new starters in the restaurant
• To follow direction and maintain company standards in recruitment activities as directed by the Central Recruitment Manager or Director.