Receptionist -The Wellington Arms - Hook RG27 0AS
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure, supporting in our accelerated growth and development from this year?
We are looking for a Receptionist/Function Admin Assistant to join our team at our Wellington Arms pub, events and rooms located in Stratfield Turgis, between Basingstoke and Reading.
You will have a genuine passion for delivering great customer service, welcoming our customers with a smile. It is a role that requires flexibility as the ideal person will need to be able to adapt day to day to the ad hoc needs and administration requests to support the Manager on duty and Event Sales Manager. You will be key to ensuring a high level of customer service, always offering a warm welcome and goodbye
Typical hours for the role will be three evenings during the week starting from 4pm to 8pm and daytime weekend shifts from 9am to 6pm.
· Welcome our customers, ensuring that they have a smooth check in and all information is communicated clearly and correctly to ensure you make that great first impression.
· You will offer guidance to customers when they need to ensure the perfect stay
· You will have full responsibility of answering all telephone calls that come into the office/reception professionally and friendly.
· You will be dealing with room and event queries over the phone and face to face, always ensuring that you have accurately noted all the customer’s requirements
· You will be taking payment on the customer’s departure, as well as taking deposits for future functions and events.
· Prepare the customer’s invoice for when they check out, ensuring all items have been entered correctly and accurately.
· You will assist and support the Event Sales Manager in their day to day administration needs
· General office administration, including filing and scanning documentation
· CCTV monitoring
What we are looking for
· Good initiative, well-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Well organized and an eye for detail
· Honest, dedicated and hard-working
· Ability to manage your own time
· You will be smart and presentable at all times
· Excellent attention to detail with a passion for organising information
· Proficient in IT with a full understanding of Outlook, spreadsheets, word processing and social media
· You will be a fun, outgoing person with a good sense of humour and have strong communication skills, being able to interact with staff, customers and suppliers
· Integrity in dealing with sensitive information and situations
Our support to you
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary
- Earn up to £1,000 with our refer a friend scheme
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands
- Be part of our charity days and events
- 3% Pension contribution