Junior Sous Chef
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef to join our back of house team at our restaurant, .
As a Junior Sous Chef, within the management team, you will support the kitchen operations and produce outstanding food. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
- Assist in the supervising and running of the kitchen
- Ensure all dishes are prepared and served according to specification
- Have the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Have a thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety, and be able to train teams on these
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean chef whites on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives