Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guests in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working in our great restaurants at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
- Offer part time (15 hours) and full time (35 hours)
What you will be doing?:
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards.
- Build and develop a talented team of chefs.
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Are you our next Megan's Kitchen Porter?
- Maintain the highest standards of health and hygiene every shift.
- Fully support the kitchen management team in all aspects of running the kitchen.
- Display great teamwork whilst making sure each shift is wonderful.
- Creating an incredible experience for guests and fellow team members.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.