Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! Megan’s is coming to new neighbourhoods and we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to help us grow our amazing family. We want your personality and passion for hospitality to shine through when welcoming potential candidates and supporting them on their journey to a long lasting career at Megan’s.
What will you be doing?
The role will be focused on the recruitment of both management and team level roles (FOH & BOH). You will be responsible for finding the right candidates and managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Candidate attraction; proactively sourcing candidates across various platforms including job boards, CV databases and Linked In
- Working with our Marketing team to promote Megan’s as a great place to work via social channels
- Create outstanding candidate journeys through engaging interviews, trials and communication
- Organising and leading recruitment open days
- Driving recruitment for new site openings
Are you the next member of our Megans Support Office?
- Charismatic, energetic, and personable individual; confident communicating with both Front of House and Back of House candidates at various levels
- Previous experience within a hospitality setting; able to engage with operators and truly understand what is required for each role
- A highly organised, self-starter who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel ( and some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?)
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.