Chef De Partie - Live In Accommodation Available - The Exchequer - Crookham Village
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure, supporting in our accelerated growth and development from this year?
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team at our Exchequer pub, located in Crookham Village, nestled between Fleet and Farnham.
You will be an enthusiastic Chef who shares our passion for great food. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the kitchen team, preparing fresh ingredients and assisting the Head Chef in developing their dishes. This role will give you a great opportunity to hone your skills and grow your repertoire in the kitchen whilst ensuring dishes are delicious every time.
- Annual Salary of £9.50 to £10.00 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £6,250 per annum, paid monthly
- Live-in accommodation on-site available with this role
- £500 retention bonus
Other support to you
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service.
- Free meals on duty
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Regular in-house team competitions and recognition awards
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more
- Involvement in our charity days and events
What we need from you
- A passion for great food. We want our menu and specials to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh ingredients and food
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Consistency. The ability to create great food always. Being able to set an excellent example to the rest of the kitchen team
- Patience. The skills to be able to support with developing others in the kitchen team
- Ambition and drive to keep learning and to succeed
- High standards at all times, ensuring that health and safety procedures are maintained properly