Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our front of house team in new restaurants around London! You can work in Brixton, Central London or East London! We want a leader for our waiters and waitresses and become the right-hand person to our General Manager.
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite. We have now grown to have 21 restaurants and soon many more, be part of our authentically cool restaurant!
What can you bring to the table:
- Charisma and confidence! We want you to be an example for our waiters and waitresses in delivering the best guest experience
- Working closely with our General Manager and Head Chef, you will ensure every dish is served to spec
- Be ready to step up! In the absence of the manager, you will act as a point of contact for our waiters and waitresses for any potential customer complaints.
- You will be a mentor for our waiters and waitresses, assisting with their growth and development.
- A leader and fantastic trainer to new members of the team.
- Experience handling rotas, assisting with ordering stock and managing bookings.
- An additional pay of Tronc added monthly!
- Cash incentives: Earn extra money when you win a reward by getting recognised for your great performance! There are a lot of rewards up for grabs!
- Pension Scheme
- Paternity and maternity cover
- Every year we select 8 special people to take them to THAILAND!
- Free Food at work!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants.
- Yearly staff party!
- Cycle to work Scheme.
It is the perfect time to join Rosa’s, we have so many opportunities for you to make a difference in the company and grow to be a great leader in the hospitality and restaurant industry.
If you are ready to be part of the journey, apply now!