We are looking for a Cluster Manager to join our growing Black Sheep Coffee family in London.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Are you a Black Sheep? If you have an itch to shake things up, be different and challenge the status quo then maybe we can help each other out. We are looking for an experienced Cluster Manager who wants to be a part of an inspired and expanding team.
About Black Sheep Coffee...
Founded by Eirik & Gabriel, university flat mates, who quit their jobs to #LEAVETHEHERD and embark on exciting coffee journey. Their mission is to challenge the establishment, take down the big corporate brands, and rid the world of boring, average tasting coffee.
Black Sheep Coffee is the only retail coffee company in the world to serve 100% specialty grade Robusta Coffee in a market dominated by Arabica. We buy coffee directly at the plantations ensuring the picking, drying and washing process adheres to the strictest of guidelines for a sustainable model that protects the environment, and everyone involved.
All our venues boast an immersive urban experience combined with music and arts and an after-work scene where coffee inspired cocktails and local spirits come together.
A team-focused and passionate Cluster Manager to oversee a group of our London shops.
- A customer-oriented positive attitude
- Great leadership and management ability
- The ability to motivate and inspire your team
- A desire to mix things up and play with the status quo
- A drive to give back to the community with our free coffee boards for the homeless
- Ability to drive sales and exceed KPIs for your Cluster Stores
- A high level of compliance understanding and ability to ensure standards are met across all locations
- A drive to upskill your team members and coach them across different areas of the business
We don't complicate things here at Black Sheep Coffee... We're offering the chance to work with some of the best people and our teams simply love what they do.
Join us in leaving the herd behind and apply today!