Chef De Partie
You work within the heart of the restaurant; our kitchen. As a Chef de Partie you are devoted to helping us deliver EPIC food to each and every guest ensuring it is perfect every time. Not only do you strive to support your fellow team members, you also work hard to ensure our kitchens follow both Health & Safety and Food Safety practices at all times. As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible for running a section and supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy kitchen.
Joining us as a CDP you will become part of our famiglia and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our CDPs to have the following skills and behaviors and we are always willing to train and develop additional skills as you grow with us.
• Proven experience in a CDP role
• A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely, read checks and recipes.
• Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
• Focused on delivering the very best food, time and time again
• Happy to work at pace and understand how to multi-task effectively
• Willing and eager to learn, cross train and go above and beyond
• Able to follow and adhere to our company standards and follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
• Curiosity to sample the best Italian ingredients!
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Carluccio's expert.
• Training & development courses
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Employee assistant programme
• Refer a friend scheme
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Sous Chef or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Chef now
Chef De Partie