We are looking for an energetic and dynamic kitchen porter to join the team at our flagship store!
- Career progression within a fast-growing company
- 5 days of work and 2 consecutive days off per week
- Permanent contract
- 28 days' holiday per year
- 50% off across Scarpetta Restaurants
- A supportive, people-focussed culture
- Daily high quality and healthy employee lunches
- Unlimited coffee
- Employee referral bonus
- Great staff parties!
You will assist chefs in food preparation and basic cooking. You will help keep food hygiene standards up and carry out basic cleaning tasks efficiently. You will also need to have an eye for quality and be able to work with recipes.
Scarpetta is an all-day restaurant concept that makes pasta from scratch, offers its own house blends of specialty coffee, and serves authentic Italian Aperitivo. It is a multichannel food brand operating multiple venues in London, an online shop selling pasta meal kits across the UK and is an importer of Italian fine foods. With plans to open two more restaurants and a head office in 2022 wide careers opportunities will be available.
Join our growing team of superstars!
What we look for:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be great at time keeping and be self-motivated
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK