Chef de Partie for New Site Opening in Bromley. £9.25 to £10 ph + tronc. OTE £10.25 -£11 ph
We are on the hunt for our Chef de Partie who will be at the heart of our back of house team at The Artful Duke. This is a brand new site which is opening in Bromley in August 2021.
The Artful Duke is part of Livelyhood Pubs, an independent Pub Group. We already operate six fantastic pubs across South London, with The Artful Duke bringing Livelyhood's portfolio to seven.
If you're keen to:-
· be part of a successful, expanding independent South London pub operator
· be part of a new site back of house team
· create something fantastic from the “get -go”
· deliver a knock out new launch that brings the very best of Livelyhood to Bromley
then the brand new Artful Duke site with it 3,000 square-foot, 150-cover space, boosting an outdoor terrace for al fresco dining, is waiting for you.
Our Chef de Partie Roles
- Competitive £9.25 - £10.00 per hour (experience related)
- Additional tronc/service payments taking earnings to region of £10.25 - £11.00 ph
- Full and part time Chef de Partie opportunities available
- Average full time hours 48 hours
- Your well-being really matters - we have on site Mental Health First Aiders & employee assistance support
- All Covid 19 precautions in place, including health check systems for our teams
- Genuine career opportunities and the chance to work with an established, growing independent operator
Experience in a similar position preferred or if you are ready to make the step up into a Chef de Partie role, we'd love to hear from you.
Throw in your passion for fresh produce, consistent, flavoursome food, ability to communicate clearly in English, good organisational skills, knowledge of H & S, strong work ethic and you'll have us at hello!
- We are a wellbeing focused employer
- Friendly, development focused teams
- 25% staff, friends & family discounts in all Livelyhood sites from day 1
- Genuine career advancement opportunities
- We have a Back of House Apprenticeship Scheme to support your development with qualifications
- Adhoc staff incentives
- Great training available - including certified online training
- Flexible shifts and full/part time opportunities
- Start dates as soon as possible.
We will be considering applications as they apply, so don't delay in submitting your application
You will appreciate that all applicants require proof of their eligibility to work in the UK and a UK bank account.