Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is today the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 80 locations, across 20 Countries.
We are now seeking an Arcade Technician to join our team within the South East of England area, looking after Thorpe Park.
The purpose of this post will be to maintain and service a wide range of amusement and coin operated equipment. Applicants should be hands on and have experience in the repair and preventative maintenance of the full range of modern amusement equipment, including AWP’s, pushers, videos, redemption, cranes and ancillary equipment.
- Previous technical experience repairing amusement equipment or similar is essential
- Hands on approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Reliable and able to prioritize work load, work under pressure
- Able to work well under pressure
- Customer Service skills
- Applicants must be over 18.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- Full time, permanent contract – 45 hours per week
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Access to the Employee Benefits Portal - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Discounted theme park tickets
- Great career development possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.