Do you have SWAG?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
What you will be doing? :
Working closely with the General Manager, you will be accountable for driving food quality, controlling costs and to achieve and drive outstanding culture and results across all aspects of the restaurant; including but not limited to people, food, service & financial. You will produce amazing food from high quality fresh ingredients whilst leading and developing a strong kitchen team.
- Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards.
- Build and develop a talented team of chefs.
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Are you our next Megan's Head Chef?
- You have previous Head Chef experience; running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- Possess a good understanding of systems such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS.
- Good practical knowledge of H&S and Food Hygiene.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.