Designate General Manager - Greene King Locals
Salary: £25,000.00 - 28,000.00 + bonus
Joining our Greene King Locals Division as a Designate General Manager is a fantastic opportunity for experienced General Managers or Assistant Managers to develop into our high profile, leadership roles. You'll be given the chance to train in our diverse portfolio of Locals sites, where every site is high energy and completely unique; each one is the heart of its community. With our fast track programme, you could be managing your own site in 3 months.
Our Designate General Manager programme is designed for experienced managers working in a retail, service, customer-facing industry or non-branded pub environment. You'll need to be flexible, willing to travel and have the drive and determination to succeed.
You'll also be joining Greene King, the UK's largest brewery and pub company, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop your career.
About the Role
What's it like to work for Greene King?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our Pub Managers the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - You will absolutely be at the forefront of your business. Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team.
As a Designate General Manager, in reward for your hard work, we will commit to:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus and pension contribution
- The opportunity to develop your career across our very well-known brands, with over 1800 managed pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!