Fishmonger - IMMEDIATE START - Competitive Hourly Rate - Discounted food on Shift - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply) - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme
Our Swallow Street restaurant is only minutes away from the bustle of Piccadilly, hidden away down a quiet street. The whole restaurant opens its glass window façade doors creating a fantastic atmosphere for our guests. Inside you’ll find a traditional fish counter where you can buy fish to take home and cook yourself, or you can take your pick and have it cooked there and then to your liking.
You will find a wide variety of fresh fish, caught within the season, and delivered daily from our local fisheries and fishermen. We believe in supporting sustainable fishing and buy direct from locally sourced seafood such as rod and line caught Wild Sea Bass and Hand-Dived scallops from just off the coast of Dorset. Freshly caught for the freshest taste.
We are looking for a Fishmonger to join our passionate team of chefs, someone who is passionate about fish and seafood, and who understands the importance of quality and is able to deliver to specification.
Key responsibilities as a Fishmonger:
• Confidently prepare, skin, fillet and de-bone different varieties of fish and crustaceans
• Ensure products are served to Company Specifications
• Ability to assist customers with making purchasing decisions
• Effective communication with colleagues to ensure smooth running of service
How FishWorks can work for you...
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
• Flexible working opportunities
• Discounted food on shift
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Training and development opportunities
• Apprenticeship Scheme
• Employee assistant programme
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!