A Harry’s Bar, James Street Senior receptionist will oversee the development and welfare of the reception team with the support of the Reception Manager. This position will embody the glamour of the restaurant whilst maintaining the smooth running of the floor. Leadership skills and personality are vital to the role as you are the beginning and the end of the Harry’s Bar, James Street guest experience. As a confident communicator, you will be answering calls, liaising with different departments, maintaining cloakroom organisation and ensuring your team is upholding the Harry’s Bar standards.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Harry’s Bar, James Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
As a receptionist, you will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality uniform provided
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• A place at The Ivy training Academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
Reminiscent of 1950’s and 1960’s Italian glamour, Harry’s Bar, James Street is an Italian restaurant located at St Christopher’s place between Oxford Street and Marylebone. With an offering of Breakfast, lunch and dinner, our guests can enjoy dishes reflective of those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. Offering the traditional Italian charm and unfussy Italian dishes, seasonal sourcing inspires the menus through aperitive, pizze, paste, pesce e carne, contorni and of course the dolci.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.