Junior Sous Chef
An Ivy Junior Sous Chef works within a busy, high volume, all day dining operation. They are supported within a large management structure, priding themselves on pace and attention to detail when working to Ivy specifications.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Junior Sous Chefs enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions.
• Overtime paid
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.