Front of House Team Member
Our front-of-house team members have plenty of enthusiasm, along with friendly, outgoing personalities. They manage to stay smiling, even when the baconnaise hits the fan. We’ll teach you all the skills you need to provide customers with a gourmet experience – from start to finish.
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a GBK expert.
• A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
• Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
• Focused on delivering the very best service, time and time again
• Be enthusiastic and passionate for our products & the service you provide
• Able to work at pace whilst multi-tasking to maintain the highest quality service
• Willing to learn, develop & go above and beyond
• You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs and your charisma and confidence is naturally authentic
What’s in it for you
• Training & development courses
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Employee assistant programme
• Refer a friend scheme
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Team Leader and even on to an Assistant Manager or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a GBK Team Member now!